Welcome to Wednesday Evening Post 2018! First one of the year. Didn’t actually realise how tired I am after drinking a cider can’t even remember what it was now but it was my favourite anyways. No I’m not drunk. So don’t ask a stupid question I’m just tired that’s all.
This year I rather not get a new year resolution or resolutions because they never seem to stick or anything plus I forget or they break in day one. So what’s the point in making goals if they aren’t going to work. Goals on the other hand I think I can stick to those quite easily if you ask me.
Goals of 2018
- Save as much money as possible
- Work on my blogging and writing throughout the year
- Be as positive as I can be
- Over come things that I thought I never could
- Prove to myself that I can do things for myself
- Be able to achieve a successful writer (on going goal since between 5-7 year old kid.)
- Keep on proving my dyslexia with my writing (have come along way since school) given up on maths.
That’s about it to be honest. Sorry I just went straight into it because I know I’ll start talking jibberish and not get anywhere. I am now going to say good night as I’m starting to fall asleep now. Good night.