Term and ConditionsAll content provided on Lizzysweeklyblogs is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The owner of Lizzysweeklyblogs makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner or the company will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of any information that is provided. The owner or the company will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of any information provided. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
The owner and the company also respects plagiarism and copyrights to any company feels that they have been cheated or been fraud from; however the owner and the company takes things seriously, will help in any case that may have been made aware to them and assist what might be brought up. The owner value its audience and readers; to provide them more care and protect them from harm, or wrong doing. By covering the company and the owner with its
Terms and Conditions.
- Every reader has the right to comment, ask questions, have their own opinions to the topic that may have been written on that day.
- If any reader threatens of violence, abusive language or any of the sort will be banned, blocked, and reported to the police.
- Respect everyone’s opinions.
- Readers are allowed to take part in things; they are allowed to take part no one can stop them from taking part, if the owner and the company see any of that kind of behaviour. It will be taking illegal action and follow through with term number 2.
- Any plagiarism or any copyrights have been found; it will be reported to the police, along with the evidence to show that the rightful owner has written it themselves. They will have a lot stronger case than the person who has done the crime to begin with.
Allrightsresereved and copyrights belong to lizzysweeklyblogs and lizzyarrow; you will see it in all of the pictures, on every article that is been published or has been published. This covers the whole of the article that has been written for at the time; if plagiarism and copyrights have been seen, it will go back to Term and Conditions of number 5. The owner and the company respects the law will help with any enquiries that may have been brought forward to them. The owner and the company researches at times for the topic that they are working for; if they need to use a quote from an article, they will use quote marks and a link where they have found the link. To which shows that they haven’t changed the words of the quote that they wanted to use.