Are you finding it hard to find you’re voice through blogging? Or having a hit and miss with you’re blogging? Don’t worry we all have days like this. Don’t sweat it peeps. I can give you the low down of what you could use to find you’re voice through blogging not quite sure how it will work how I want to present it but I think I might go for the whole bullet point and see if that would work.
- Content: Finding the content that you want to write about, what you’re passionate about, things that enjoy doing, things you believe in and etc. This will give you more options and opportunities to get you’re voices heard.
- Being yourself: If you have a favourite blogger and want to do something similar or the same thing. Try not copy as much as they are doing because each person have their own sense of doing things. Just be you and be comfortable with yourself because at the end of the day you’re doing it for yourself, building you’re confidence up and be pleased in what you have achieved not worrying that you’re stuff isn’t good enough and etc. Please remember that some bloggers have been doing it for years and they are always trying to work things out and improving themselves otherwise they get stuck in the same old routine.
- Fear of negativity: There are loads of people who are negative out there because they are either no life off their own; jealous that they can’t have what you have, they basically have no soul if they say negative things towards other people because they have had it done to them. To be honest ignore them and rise above them yeah they hurt but you either learn from them or run from them. They don’t really know you and you don’t know them at the end of the day.
- Positivity: Listen to the positive comments and feedbacks that you get because you know what you are doing is right along with building up your self esteem and confidence that you’re a great writer.
- Fear of no one is going to read your blogs: Have no fear about people not reading it or not. You may actually find that people tend to read it because they like the content and come back to read more of the same thing or find new ones. You will also find that people will also go back and find you’re old content because they want to know what else you have done. It’s not all that bad you know.
- Not having enough views: Don’t panic okay. I have hit and miss days because I have writer’s blocks now and then or my days get really busy and no time to blog. They always find away to look at my old blogs that I have written in the past. Just keep at it no matter what happens within your day or your really busy because at the end of the day you will have new content for everyone to read.
I hope this helps you guys to know what you can do and what to expect because at the end of the day it’s your life you’re world your blog and most of all your content. You really don’t need to copy other people style or you really want to be complicated and be really blog nerd don’t really need to copy people’s niche because you are your own blogger.