Morning campers how are we all doing? I hope you all had a good weekend. I practically slept all day yesterday (Sunday 3rd December 2017) obviously I must needed. Today’s topic is called “Proof Reading is important key” the idea came from helping someone with their blogging piece and I had noticed a few mistakes on their blog website.
I am not naming any names or anything but I can guarantee you this is detected to them and everyone who need to some confidence to know that they need for the blogging world or writing world. I can promise you that this isn’t a get at all just wanted to help you to understand and help you to learn more about your work and yourself.
I want to do it in bullet points than in paragraphs because I find it easier that way and more understanding than having a serious telling off like you’ve been told off by a horrible teacher or drill Sergeant.
• Taking your when your planning and writing it because if you rush the whole thing to put it up. You won’t even notice that you made and think that you master piece is great.
• Just be patient about your work because turning your notes into the full thing is harder than writing it straight away. I even catch myself out at the best of times with my note takings because I find it hard to expand my bullet points because it won’t make any sense trust me it isn’t that easy.
• Don’t panic in asking for someone to read it over before you post it but if you wanted someone anonymous to read it over. I am more than happy to read it over when you published; for me to be able to do that email on email@example.com don’t panic okay, what I do is take a screen shot of the section and cut the bit that is wrong and highlight the bit is wrong and give you what it should be. Also get you to look over it as well to see if it makes sense but it’s okay to get it takes time the correct section.
• Just be yourself and your awesome no one is perfect writer everyone has to work harder and make it right.
Good luck guys
Your probably why is she writing for help for ideas when she’s always got one blog after another. Surely she has enough to go on? To be honest once I’m on a roll I’m fine I can just about to manage but when my mind just goes blank and Frank gets out of his cage then does his routine with the keys and Joanna does the chasing. That’s when I start to wonder where all of my ideas start to disappear and then I have to stop for a while to be able to collect my thoughts because Frank has messed up my paperwork inside my head.
Yes Frank I’m talking about you. Alright you can stay out for a bit longer but don’t touch anything okay?….I mean it Frank because Duncan isn’t here to look after you when your out of your cage on a Monday morning. Sorry about that guys Frank is Duncan’s pet frilled neck lizard. Now where were we. Ah yes how can you come up with best ideas for your blogs?
The best way of having best ideas for your blogs is to take a notebook and pen go for a walk. The other ways of doing it is by researching on Pinterest or read over or watch your favourite youtubers or bloggers that you like. So that you can just get a feel of what sort of ideas that they work with on the topics but also how you could do it better but on your own take of it. The other one is also get your readers and followers involved by asking them what would they like to see and read.
CRASH! SMASH! “FRANK!” What has he done now Mrs Fizzynobody?…..oh okay not to worries I didn’t like that plant pot anyway. Apologies once again could really do is strangle his neck one day but then again I wouldn’t know what I would do without him nor Duncan.
All I can say is just play around with ideas and never give up on trying to find ways of creating new ideas for your readers and followers to keep on coming back for more. Good luck and don’t forget do let me know what you would like to read by comment below.
Yep you heard guys two long years of blogging. Two very long years of putting up with me and my rants, cries, happiness, craziness and wanting to give up on this whole blogging experience. If it wasn’t for you guys telling me or keep on coming back for more. I think I would of given up a lot more earlier than I intended to. If I ever say that I wanted to give up blogging again or thinking of quitting it; please do write in the comments below when I’m having a moment of madness, slap me through your screens because you guys starting to know me quite well now that I have my daft head on at the best of times.
Even Caspian has told me that I get on his nerves on the best of times because I’m so annoying and stubborn. Yet he loves me more than anything in the world. I can tell you know he’s just begging to realise what he has signed up for as a best friend. You know me guys I can’t even stand myself at the best of times but I have to live with it as I can’t physically take myself out into another room. Haha.
It was two years ago on 19th November 2015 that I had just signed up to wordpress.com not having a clue what I was doing what so ever. The fact that 2 years on I still haven’t got a clue in what I’m doing; yet you guys seem to know what I’m talking about as you are coming back each day reading my blogs, I must be doing something right…obviously stupid…(Thanks Ann Diversion300) yep still got it the dyslexia and language difficulties are really coming out badly recently.
The fact that this is really weird that I’m currently writing a big long blog just about my blog being two years. I always knew that it was around this time of year and this month that I first started it but couldn’t remember the date always remembered the year and the month but not the actual day. Nearly shouted out the window for someone driving up the main road fast “I hope you crash and die” or “your so not cool” I know the first one isn’t nice to say but seriously it’s just not cool man.
I was planning something completely different today’s Hustle and Bustle Advice of Blogging. Until I found out when the official birthday is of Lizzysweeklyblogs; I thought why not have a party today, as King Charles 2nd once said “I’m King Charles 2nd I brought back the partying”. Good old horrible histories information stays in my head. Your probably thinking what’s next year going to bring us? To be honest we all know that I’m rubbish at prepping or working on something in the distance future. I can promise you one thing. If you remember to ask me questions by 19th November 2018 I’ll give you a massive big shout out on the next birthday and answer your burning questions then as a Q&A birthday anniversary of Lizzysweeklyblogs. I will do a blog page about it all so I can remember myself; you guys know me that I have so much information going on in my head at the best of times, and forget something like who you.
I’ll let you work it out how old I was when I first started and I’ll give you a massive big shout to anyone who gets it right by 4th December 2017 in the next Hustle and Bustle Advice of Blogging. Please remind me that you I promised you guys a big shout out session on that day with a Q&A blogging time along with my age game. Here is a picture of me and I’ll let you guys guess how old I am. I actually want to know how old you really think I am.
The weekend of paper work catch up was fun but good for a distraction on which I needed to do so. I managed to work out how to do my monthly stats but it was quite confusing at the time but I was going all the way back to March 17. Now I’m up to date with it all and only have two months left to go; so in the new year I can start fresh again knowing what to do with my stats for each month, might not colour code it again think that was a stupid idea that I had made.
I like to work out how to keep track of things with my blog because it gives me the confidence and the chance to actually see that my work isn’t rubbish what so ever. The fact that I can see the progress over the years of doing it all I know that I’m improving a lot in my work each time. This also gives me the opportunity to use the stats as evidence so that if people want to employ me for any of their work to be blogged about; I can show them the amount of views I get in a day, a month and a year. I still need to work out how to keep up to date with the weeks but I might just use the daily sheets to work out the week totals I suppose as it’s all there in front of me.
More sheets need to be printed off or copied I’m not too sure which one either way I need more social media sheets than before. Unless I use something else for the time being not quite sure yet either way something needs to be done. Oh the joys of not having your own office, printer and photocopier. It would be so grand to have one so that I can do it all in peace and quiet and not be disturbed. I’ll keep dreaming about it all along with getting paid for blogging as well. No harm done to be honest because I like writing at the best of times so it’s all good to be honest.
Sorry if this week is boring can’t help it but you have to have a boring one once in a while or none at all. Do feel free to ask questions about it all anyway as I don’t mind answering them.
In today’s hustle and bustle advice of blogging session we have the obstacles of being a blogger. This covers all areas of media such as two main ones that I know off is Blogger Writer and YouTuber; the only two that I actually know about this is because my sister is a YouTuber and I’ve also seen how hard it is to blog everyday for the rest of the YouTuber community. As I struggle these days blogging just normally but yet I still find away of doing something and post it up. However I’m going to base this session on writing purposes; this will cover all other areas as well to help you get past them, the fact that I’m doing this right now is because it will help me go through my obstacles that I am in right now.
Obstacles that I’m facing all the time:
– Thinking that my writing and the work that I do put into it. Isn’t great because I believe in my thoughts of negative and how rubbish I am in writing. No confidence in myself to get something worth doing.
– Fear of being judged by critics that who are jealous of your talent because they can’t do it; for example: “your work is rubbish. I can do so much better than that”, yet they don’t have anything up to show how good they really are.
– Fear of not getting a good audience of people to keep on coming back; makes you feel like your trying to hard to impress people, or no one really likes you or your work and think someone tipped them off for not reading any of your work.
– People contact you saying you can get x amount of followers/subscribers if you use this cheat.
– People pretend to be who they are but they aren’t especially if they are businesses people that you may not of heard about.
How do we over come them?
To be able to over come these types of obstacles is by believing in yourself and don’t give a damn about what people think. You are doing it for yourself and yourself only.
– To kick people arses who are jealous of your success.
– Believe that your work is better than anyone else’s.
– Doing it all for yourself and no one else
– Believe your work is something that is your own unique pleasure and having fun doing it.
– Ignore your critics and listen to your positive critics the more positive critics can over turn your loser critics.
– Don’t worry about your audience as much as you should because they will come to you when they are ready; don’t go to them and bribe them by using a cheat app of getting x amount of followers/subscribers, because at the end of the day you still feel like you haven’t earned them on the way you like to.
– People who claiming that they are from a famous company or a company that you may not of heard off; just check them out, ask questions and have a look at their website but also get someone else’s second opinion about it all as well. You never know if they could be frauds or not
The number of ways of being successful is being staying true to who you are; how you want to run your website, how you want to do things your way and you don’t have to follow the trend that everyone else is doing. Defeat all of the obstacles that stand in your way because they are there to be defeated not to stop you from doing what you love doing.
The fact that in this title I made it sound that like I’ve made the title say all the things that I wanted it to mean; to which it became all true, now I’ve got to make it like this blog post sound more interesting and prove the point that title has the same meaning and have that selling point for you guys.
Reasons why I have chosen this title is that it means so many things in the world of blogging and youtubing etc. To the point of people who think they are famous for being the most popular YouTuber or blogger is because everyone loves to watch them and read their everyday lives. Then you have the simple people who keep their heads on proud of what they have achieved and grateful for their audience and then patience.
Apologies that I’m probably ranting in this one but I’m just feeling angry and upset about something. I just thought why not take it out on a blog for a change. The fact that I find that people who create cheats for getting more subscribers or followers don’t actually deserve the whole thing because they haven’t earned the hard work or the patience of the craft that they have made; they just want to get paid, be noticed and be as popular as the next person. Please don’t do that because everyone knows those sort of people are fake and true bloggers and youtubers actually work their socks of to get where they are today; even if they weren’t planning on doing youtubing or blogging for the rest of their lives, they were just doing it for fun.
The fact that I work my socks off everyday even when I don’t even feel like blogging I try and make ago of it; when I look in my administration page, to see what else that I can do I see comments and yeah people give me the nicest comments ever. Also people follow my blog site because they actually enjoy the whole thing; I just don’t go click the follow button if you want to read more, click like if you liked this blog or comment below blah blah blah. You know what I mean it’s just that’s me thinking that’s pretty poor marketing to be honest but all I say is see you next time or just leave it and let you guys decide what you want to do. At the end of the day it’s your choice not mine. If you like it you like. If you don’t you don’t.
I’m one of those people who like small little victories that I know my work is good; even when I’m having a bad day about something or I’m having a relapse, it gives me that positivity of hope in life that I can do things. Also the main thing the confidence that I can do things; than brag or be a dick about it all by rubbing it into other people’s faces. If I did have a dick I pretty sure I wouldn’t rub it into people’s faces. Haha. Apologies can’t help it dry sense of humour strikes again; a lot of that has come out the past week or so, a bit weird but I wonder why no one takes me seriously unless they got on the wrong side of me and then they don’t know what’s hit them.
Just be you and that’s all that matters. If you likes give it a like, give me a comment if you want more like these, give us a follow. If not doesn’t matter your choice I just go and find a cheat somewhere….wait wait wait, I was kidding hahaha that made you walk straight into that one. How many of you walked straight into that one or you know I was having to you on? I bet you; you thought “dickhead. You just wrote a whole piece on how so many people have been dicks in this line of business”, haha just wanted to see how long you would notice.
Chow for now
This week for the new month and a new week is something that I would like everyone to understand.
For the record of this I would like to remind people what I do and why I do it. I also give people the opportunity of what they believe and what they don’t believe; you may think I’m faking it or lying about my blogs, that’s why I start putting subject headings like my online diary entries because at the end of the day it’s just a story weather it’s real or not. I know the truth otherwise I wouldn’t of published it in the first place. Let me break this down for you so you know how I work and how I do things if you want to become a blogger or a writer.
The burning question of why I blog? This is because I want to be a writer; blogging is another format for me to get myself of the ground, along with the whole base of acknowledging my writing is good and people enjoying my work but also respect me for what I write. Yes I use research and turn into a story or share my views on certain matters of life that means to me. Yes I may share some personal things on my blogs because I believe that people need to understand what people struggling but also to how people can relate to the same things. The fact that I don’t give a too whoots about people who think they are right or they are wrong because at the end of the day they believe what they believe and I believe what I believe at the end of the day. Not everyone is the same as each other otherwise we won’t be able to be controversial at all. The whole world wouldn’t go round if we could even try to make it to.
In life there’s always going to be critics out there; whether it’s Newspapers, media, press, friends, families or even fake friends or just wannabes. You either just have to believe in yourself of not listening to all of the critics who try to take you down because at the end of the day who is right and who is wrong? Your the one who’s going to be right as it’s you who knows what is happening in your life not them, you tell them something and they could just spiral it out of control and put you down no matter what.
Yes it’s horrible and eats you up. At the end of the day you ask yourself do I give up something that you love or continue to push through the pain barriers and stamp out all the negativity that’s coming towards you? Ask yourself those two questions. You don’t have to tell me that’s your choice to tell or not.
To be able to overcome them all is who do you believe your critics or yourself? Someone once told me that you should believe in yourself; take no nonsense of other people because all they want to do is bring you down because they think your better than them and think they are going to loose their power over you. You know something the amount of times I wanted to give up blogging because people come to me and say is it all true and etc because they are concerned or go to someone else and get them involved. That hurts the most; it goes to show how much you can trust people who believe the internet world more than the actual person, and everyone shares their feelings on the internet but for me as a writer and a blogger I use my emotions through the stories that I write because that’s how I know to sell my blogs and stories to people to get them to read it. I don’t actually express my feelings to anyone else when I’m with them unless it’s the most closet friends who actually seen me cry that’s when I talk about things in private.
I like to put this out there when I write blogs I do not have to continually say this is a story or this is a poem or this my actual blog post. I should have the right to be able to express my form of different types writing media in the way that I want to, not having to have people dictating me what I can and can’t do.
Wondered where to go after hitting published and get more readers?
Wonder where to go after hitting published and get more readers? Wondered what media is the best used to advertise? Fear not I’ll guide you to the right places that I use that maybe useful for you. Some just say oh I did this to make this happen and used that to make it happen; but however never really told or explain how it really works or how it actually happened to get it to happen. There’s no icing on the cake when you start out you have to put the icing onto the cake to make it work.
1. Facebook: fear that your friends and family would judge you on what you are writing and go behind your back because you had said something in your blog. Yeah that happens a lot to me but that’s only because people just looking out for you; at the end of the day it’s what you choose to write, wether its true or not it’s you know the truth not them. Let them decide what’s good and what’s bad.
2. Facebook Pages: Facebook pages is a great way to get people to read your blogs and also see what you get up to whilst not blogging. That’s if you have Instagram linked up to the account as well. You can advertise your facebook page with a certain amount of money that you want to spend at the time. Also get it across the world as well for people to read; yeah you could just say it’s marketing and research, but I don’t mind spend so many pounds a few times.
3. Googled +: I don’t really check on google + that often but I link it up to my blog website for the sake of doing it to be honest. It depends what works and what doesn’t work at the end of the day. Also what works for you as well due to the fact that you might try the others but you may find they don’t work for you. It’s basically a trial and error for you; you won’t loose anything or gain something that might not 100% for you.
4. Tumblr: Tumblr didn’t work out for me either to be honest but then again it might work for you. I just publish my blog and it gets linked to Tumblr. Basically the same answer as Google +.
5. Instagram: Using Instagram you can advertise the whole content of your blog by just using the picture of what topic you are going be talking about with a brief summary in the caption. Or you just use the link of your website in your bio for people to click on. I have my link in my bio so that people can just click on it if they fancy having something to read.
6. Pinterest: With Pinterest you can create a board for your own blogging for people to read like by adding a link to it or just put in website to the board itself. That’s what I did I put a link of my website on a board and have people clicking onto and having a look. Also you can research lots of ideas and see how people create their blogs for ideas to help you out.
7. Twitter: Twitter is a great investment to have. Not just staying in touch with the world but you can get lots of people all over the world to read them. I rely on Twitter a lot to get my readers to come in have a look really.
These 7 things generally help me with my blogging and to be able to get my blog work out there. My two biggest assets are Twitter and my Facebook Page and a few others are just a hit and miss. On average I get about least about 10 a day nearly by Twitter and my facebook Page; if I’m lucky but they are my best value of the times of being able to know, where my source of income would be coming from.
To be able to go back to the basics when you have lost your way in life and blogging.