New month and why not hit it off with a Sunday Confessions time shall we.
I wasn’t too sure how to do this Sunday’s Special or weather or not to write it for this week; but I thought when I looked up some ideas I saw the title of confession of a…., and then I thought as it’s a Sunday and normally I do a Sunday Special. Why not go back to my routes of growing up in a Christian family and touch base there for a bit.
I know that I have struggled a lot this passed week or so but I’m not going to go down that path of talking about it on here; I have something that I can turn to for that, so let’s not go there. However I will talk about my experience so far with my 20’s up until now; as I have less that 13 weeks until my 27th birthday, so I might as well talk about it now than later. By the way I’m fine and I’m doing this for myself no one else.
1. Left College
2. diagnosed with Polystic Overias Syndrome
3. landed two volunteering charity work
4. landed a retail job
5. landed a paid charity job
6. landed a new job in a special needs school school
7. left the paid charity job
8. got diagnosed with Depression and GAD
9. left the Special Needs School
10. I started a new job doing school runs
11. I started my blogging in 2015
12. I started my official blog website
13. Went and do some traveling for a bit with a friend.
14. Tried out dating websites (never again)
15. Had worst times with mental health
16. Friends that moved away for better life
17. Family problems
18. Family member getting married
19. Family two family members getting confirmed/christened
That’s pretty much about it I think so far in the space of 6 years in my 20’s lots of things happened I have missed a few and maybe more but I didn’t want to particularly mention it and put it out there. So as you can see there are pros and cons in my life that has happened within the years of my 20’s.