Friday Online Diary Entries: The most fun facts in life about me
It’s that awesome time again that I do a fun fact thingy about my life with you guys as I have noticed that you guys seem to enjoy the 25 facts about me blog post; when ever I did that can’t remember it’s been too long to be honest, plus this time I researched it properly this time as I do and found a load of different types of questions and I’m like where the hell have you been all my life. You know.
The most fun facts in life about me are:
1. Do you believe in karma? I do believe in karma because I always find that when people try to hurt me or something and I always find out that it always go back to them 10 times worse than me. That’s what I call karma because just don’t think I know what your doing or trying to do it will come back to bite you one day.
2. Where are you from? A small island called United Kingdom, England, Great Britain, Britexit and the country that can’t cope with any weather.
3. How many hours do you sleep? Not enough in my opinion unless I have a cold and I take something then I’m out for the account for hours.
4. What a big lesson could people from your life? Just don’t take everything for granted and most importantly don’t give a flying monkeys about people who waist your time.
5. If you could be anywhere right now. Where would it be? I rather be right now somewhere in a nice warm country or be with someone who actually cares and be there for me when I need them the most. For example good friends that I can escape to when I need them
6. Have you ever been stood up? I’ve been stood up loads of times to the point off I’ve started to not care about them any more. Yes it hurts but at the end of the day what kills you makes you stronger.
7. What do you get angry over? What makes me angry currently is where people seem to think I have magic powers to do things that I can’t do straight away and take it out on me. Another thing is I hate being ignored by people that are close to me in my inner inner inner circle because it’s like you actually want me in your life or you don’t.
8. Does the person know that your in love with them? Yes I certainly hope so because there’s a few people that know I love them a lot. Just sometimes annoying that they ignore me or something when they love me too. I hate that feeling never like that before.
9. What makes you the happiest? What makes me happy that I know I’ve got good friends to keep me going and being able to write things when I can so I can post them up and seeing my readers reading them.
10.What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking? The most proudest thing that I’ve been breaking is not going of the radar when life gets hard. I just manage to get through it all.
11.Have you ever got stung by a wasp? I’ve got stung by a wasp twice and it’s always when I’m camping once on the neck on my left side as a kid. The second one was when I was in my late teens I think it was and got stung on my middle finger I think it was on my left side. (Come to think of it I think everything and everyone hates my left side)
12. Are you afraid of heights? I’m totally scared of heights even when people are too close to the edge where there’s a sheer drop on the other side and people either stand or look over the side. That sends me to high anxiety and can’t look.
13.Has anyone told you that they wanted to marry you? Loads of people have told me they want to marry me.
14.Do you get easily distracted? I get distracted quite easily when certain things get quite boring or I want to do something else. Basically I have attention of a goldfish if I’ve got myself into a rut and not got myself into a full swing of things.
15.Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes and no because sometimes I find that not all what it seems; you think you’ve found the right person but actually they are complete utter tools, and they hurt you’re feelings to the point of not being able to trust them or other person next after them.
16.Do you have trust issues? I have a fair amount of trust issues when people say to me you have to trust me but yet they know perfectly well they’ve got to earn it one way or another. Even if they’ve broken it time and time again but that depends on how many times I can give them a chance; some will get just the one chance if they blow that then they are out of the door before they can go “ah shit I ruined that”, it depends on who they really I’m quite good at telling if I like someone or not.
17.3 physical features you get complimented on a lot? how pretty I am, my eyes, my mouth I think
18. What are some words that you live by? Why? “Guess what I don’t care” – it’s normally when I really don’t give a flying monkeys about someone that I don’t like or depends on the situation at the time.
“Do I give a shit” – it’s goes by with peoples opinions about certain things or how they would do things especially if someone who talks about themselves far too much and you just look at them hoping that they can read your face of “do I give a shit”
“Shit happens” shit happens everyday you either learn to control it or run from it or let it control you because at the end of the day it’s you that has to decide weather to follow through things no one else.