To be able to go back to the basics when you have lost your way in life and blogging.
Since finishing tidying my room; getting rid of the horrible big spiders that caused me to start cleaning my room in the first place, now back into my room and nice clean for me to start again and on the road of recovery. I thought it’s time for me to go back to basics with my blogs as well so I could get back into writing again; along with sorting myself out, sorting my blogs out as well and go along with this journey with my blogs and my life.
Going back to basics for me it’s like why do I like writing? What got me into writing in the first place? What does this mean to me? Who am I doing this for? Why is this helping me to survive through the pain and confusion of things in life?
It’s okay to go back to the basics as I believe when you have a lot going on in your life; you just feel like your work is rubbish, giving up on this side of things. I know you have noticed things have been going up recently but I’ll explain in another blog for another day or so.
Here are the answers to my questions that I have mentioned in the second paragraph. In why and how I haven’t given up with my blogging and my writing even though even though I just want to give up on everything and what’s happening around me.
1. Why do I like writing? The reason I like writing is because it gives me this world of sense of well being; I can escape from the troubles of what I’m going through by putting it down by pen to paper, fingers to screen or fingers to keyboard. I can use all of my feelings by expressing the hatred of life and pain through either my stories or my experiences to help others to cope.
2. What got me into writing in the first place? From probably the age of 6 or 7 when I first started to be able to hear and write down what I could hear for the first time. Along side with J.K.Rowling Harry Potter series and listening to her stories; it gave me the encouragement to be able to express my feelings, my liking of coping to write down my feelings than talking about them. As I wouldn’t know how to express my feelings or talk to someone about them.
3. What does this mean to me? This means to me that I can move on with my life and knowing that I can show the world that I can move on. No matter how much I have been through at that the time; I know that my writing is waiting for me to return, and express my feelings and how to deal with things like I use to do.
4. Who am I doing this for? I’m doing this for myself. No one else but I like to share my work on my own accord and no one tells me when to do this things what I should do it.
5. Why is this helping me to survive through the pain and confusion of things in life? I’ve mostly answered this question in one and two really but when I have lots of things going on in my life there’s so much in my head that I cannot seem to get away from it all. The fact that I have so much trust issues within myself that I can’t seem to get away from it all and sets off my anxiety badly to the point of I can’t breathe. Then it’s like why is it that I can’t breathe all of the sudden. Writing it all down weather it’s sharing or not I for one glad it’s all written down in one piece