Why shouldn’t you know how to grow your own blog posts over time. Ever wanted to know how other bloggers do it? Always envy others because they boost that they’ve got more likes, more followers and etc. I know how that feels a lot of the time; it’s okay I try not brag about it to be honest with you I don’t see the point because at the end of the day people do what they do, and most importantly I do it on a positive side of things where I help people to achieve to where they want to be. Help them to build their confidence up and be with them one step of the way. Knowing that they can refer back to my Hustle and Bustle Advice of Blogging when they need to as the advice is there for them when ever they need it.
Yeah I have confidence issues I think my work is rather shocking but each day I reach over the 20 make each day some days I reach over 30 mark of views. That to me is my proudest moments of views I get; even bonuses that I get at least up to nearly 10 a day nearly of likes than I use to get in the past, it’s just the time, practice, knowing what your niche is and how you feel comfortable about yourself in the world of blogging. I’ll give you my first 6 tips of how I manage to grow my blog post in 2 years and 3 months from November 2015-present. I will revisit this blog over the next year or so if someone who’s really clever in remembering tell me in the next year or so. Thank you hehe.
6 tips to be able to grow your blog post
- Create 1-3 blogs over the cause of the week to begin with
- Keep a record of views, visitors, likes and comments etc if your on WordPress this is good because it gives you everything everyday. I use blog planner sheets that’s been created by My May Sunshine mostly use the Social Planner and I write the dates down one side or across the top depending how I do it. I’ll give you two examples for views, visitors, likes and comments at the top and date down the side so I know that I can continue the same page for 20 Days before adding another page to the data collection. Then with the my blog post I make sure that I write the categories down the side, date of the month that I’m doing so I know that I know that I’ve started a new month for the blogs and along the top I use everyday dates as much as I can before the next page is added. I do this with every section for the WordPress has in the everyday part section like refers/ social media, countries and I keep a tally of how many I’ve posted that day and write down the post that I have posted just as a keep sake so I know what I posted and what date I wrote on a plan piece of paper. You’ll find the link here to have a look. http://www.mymaysunshine.com/2013/02/blog-planner-printables-part-1.html
- Work out what works and what doesn’t work. It’s okay your just finding your feet of what niche that you want to write and that’s goes inside with the records that you’ve been kept because you know what works and what didn’t.
- Showing that your making process by letting people know your trying your hardest; at the end of the day it’s just a hobby it’s not got to magically happen over night, trust me I have bad days and I don’t want to write so I don’t bother for a few days that’s even I’m stuck.
- Sometimes rambling blogs like for example my Everyday Online Diary Entries that are Story Based has kicked of dramatically over the past few weeks because I wasn’t too sure what I was doing. Yet everyone seems to be coming back for more each day and I know my regulars as well where they like the blogs.
- I always added a few other categories some have different types that’s not story based just because it keeps my readers something else to read at the time and on the day.
So that’s my hot 6 tips because I was actually struggling to think of having 10 tips. All I can say is keep trying no matter how much you struggle to write or find ideas sometimes it’s good to take time off now and then just don’t leave it too long. Good luck.