Every youngster dreams of owning every single make up brand that’s going out there; then there’s me on a wish list, as I can’t afford make up most of the time. So in the end I have to make a make up wish list of what I want and get it when I can. Normally forget what I want by the time I go into the store or online.
The Dream Make Up List
I normally double up on my make up to keep me going for about 2 months or so; on which it will keep me going for long periods of time, this will help me not to worry about the when it runs out or not. Which means when I’m on last product of something; I make a note of it, to remember that I’m on my last product of that sort.
My Dream Make Up List
- Barry M Flawless Matt Finish ivory x2
- Barry M Flawless Original Primer x2
- B. Pure Micellar Water x2
- Simple Kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion x2
- Simple kind eye make up remover x2
- Collection pressed powder x2 natural colour
- Revolution ultra creak contour palette x2
- Maybelline New York contouring palette x2
- The Nudes eyeshadow – Maybelline New York x2
- Maybelline eyebrowstain x2
- Rimmel London scandaleyes xtreme mascara x2
- Collection Sheer Loose Powder x2 natural colour
- Collection lasting perfection concealer x2 natural colour
- Collection fast stroke eyeliner x2 black
This is pretty much my wish list all the time; along with what I use everyday, I mean I use it a lot but if I wake up late or something for work then make and hair can just forget about it. Depending on the night before. Knowing my luck it happens all the time. Do need some new ones from the list actually will probably do it Thursday morning and order it if I can if not get after work.