“Mama, mama, mama made me the way I am. My face, my eyes, someone turn me up, I’m speaking my mind. And I, and I, I’ve been wasting a lot of time looking in mirrors. And hating on me, but now I like what I see.” – We are who we are – Little Mix
10 Things I believe….
The 10 things that you believe can be anything; along with your own opinion of what you believe in, as I was trying to work this one out. What 10 things I believe in; it is quite hard to think of, especially 10 Things that I believe in but no one else might not believe in.
- That I love myself more
- Everyone can move on from the past no matter how long it takes
- To be confident within myself
- Everyone can be confident within themselves
- It’s okay to be on your own than have someone you depend on all the time
- Know who your real friends are than fake friends
- To be able to speak out about mental health without being judged
- To challenge your comfort zones time to time
- Shouldn’t give up so easily
- Everyone has an opinion no matter if it’s right or wrong. It’s their own opinion.
With my own opinion of myself what I should do within myself, what others should believe and think towards themselves and most importantly everyone has their own opinions. This is because we all are different; no one can force each other to believe the way they think or their beliefs are right and ours is wrong, you need different beliefs to make the world go round.