This week has to be the hardest week I have ever faced with my mental health playing up; I’ve been trying to persevere through it by continuing writing, planning, researching and drawing what I could do. Yet all I keep on doing is leaving pages blank, crunch up pieces of paper, deleting almost a good blog and crossing out work. All because I convinced myself that my work wasn’t good enough; letting my demons get better of me one way or another, let alone wanting to feel safe for some ridiculous reason.
The fact that I want to delete this blog post already goes to show that I’m actually struggling what to write. Apologies if this really doesn’t make any sense to you what so ever; maybe it’s okay to have a break once in awhile due to a writer’s block, I personally miss the writing aspect of things because it’s my safe haven one way or another. What the writers block does to me is just pisses me right off because I know that I can do this but things in my life brings me down and that’s when it goes boom let’s put a stop to this.
I was going to do a 30 Day Challenge for the autumn but the first one I chose was difficult because it was already set out for you. You know me guys I come up with a title and swing it to make it look good. Not having to worry about the whole set title of things that might come with it. I’m probably being stupid aren’t I. You can tell me to just get on with it and stop being a chicken. You did do 25 days Advent Calendar Blog last year you can do five more as a 30 Day Challenge for Autumn. Oh by the way I do need 25 Days Blog Advent Calendar ideas please leave a comment for me to be able to get some ideas for it before December.
I should really get some sort of life in order of what I actually need to write and etc. Oh wait hang on I have a half term so I can sort out my blogging life out; like I always do because it’s handy for me to know what I am doing with it, your genius guys thanks for reminding me. I have to say writing this out; talking to you guys about what’s going on inside my head right now, helps me to think clearly and better. Cheers guys your the best.
In today’s hustle and bustle advice of blogging session we have the obstacles of being a blogger. This covers all areas of media such as two main ones that I know off is Blogger Writer and YouTuber; the only two that I actually know about this is because my sister is a YouTuber and I’ve also seen how hard it is to blog everyday for the rest of the YouTuber community. As I struggle these days blogging just normally but yet I still find away of doing something and post it up. However I’m going to base this session on writing purposes; this will cover all other areas as well to help you get past them, the fact that I’m doing this right now is because it will help me go through my obstacles that I am in right now.
Obstacles that I’m facing all the time:
– Thinking that my writing and the work that I do put into it. Isn’t great because I believe in my thoughts of negative and how rubbish I am in writing. No confidence in myself to get something worth doing.
– Fear of being judged by critics that who are jealous of your talent because they can’t do it; for example: “your work is rubbish. I can do so much better than that”, yet they don’t have anything up to show how good they really are.
– Fear of not getting a good audience of people to keep on coming back; makes you feel like your trying to hard to impress people, or no one really likes you or your work and think someone tipped them off for not reading any of your work.
– People contact you saying you can get x amount of followers/subscribers if you use this cheat.
– People pretend to be who they are but they aren’t especially if they are businesses people that you may not of heard about.
How do we over come them?
To be able to over come these types of obstacles is by believing in yourself and don’t give a damn about what people think. You are doing it for yourself and yourself only.
– To kick people arses who are jealous of your success.
– Believe that your work is better than anyone else’s.
– Doing it all for yourself and no one else
– Believe your work is something that is your own unique pleasure and having fun doing it.
– Ignore your critics and listen to your positive critics the more positive critics can over turn your loser critics.
– Don’t worry about your audience as much as you should because they will come to you when they are ready; don’t go to them and bribe them by using a cheat app of getting x amount of followers/subscribers, because at the end of the day you still feel like you haven’t earned them on the way you like to.
– People who claiming that they are from a famous company or a company that you may not of heard off; just check them out, ask questions and have a look at their website but also get someone else’s second opinion about it all as well. You never know if they could be frauds or not