Uh, Monday again are we guys? 7:00am start 5:45am wake up but actually get out of bed between 5:45-6:15am then wait for extra 15 minutes in the cold or starting to get warm but cold again outside for someone haha. The fact that I fell asleep doing this yesterday (18.3.18) shows one of my struggles of as a blogger when I don’t sleep properly I can’t focus on what I’m doing.
Sometimes when I have a bad day or when one is ill sometimes I can’t be bothered to blog because all I want to sleep to get better or forget the day even existed to be honest. Then other times it’s easier for me to write it all out and I’ll decide whether to post it or not as I may off used it to vent and not worth posting.
I do have days where I’m struggling to come up with things like ideas because I use great ones then take a few days off or so but try something out to see if everyone will like it or not. Playing the hit and miss game of is it going to be good or not so good. Sometimes I just play games like candy crush and word scrabble on the iPad just to get ideas.
Well the snow is definitely back with the idea of an invasion because it can love the climate change to be honest. Didn’t even realise that I’ve got my cold back from the last time cheers snow won’t be happy if I lose a day of work due to snow because of it. All well what can you do to be honest.
Tiny little bits that turns into one of the biggest problems for me as a blogger as you could see. Sometimes the coldness affects the internet and so that everything else goes wrong or the app that I use is playing up for some reason or another. I’m like why are you a pain in the arse and then I’m like oh that’s why you dumb arse. Haha yeah I do talk myself down when something like that happens. Would love to document what I actually say to myself to show you guys how negative I can be towards myself on a bad day. Haha not sure if I would share it or not though….
The fact that I just wrote this in advance I might actually have a snow day off but on the adverse side of things it would be my normal start on a Monday morning and by still be at work whilst this is being published as I scheduled it. Yep definitely tired and stressed haha starting to notice that I’m struggling with words whilst reading it in my head. Haha… such fun.
Why shouldn’t you know how to grow your own blog posts over time. Ever wanted to know how other bloggers do it? Always envy others because they boost that they’ve got more likes, more followers and etc. I know how that feels a lot of the time; it’s okay I try not brag about it to be honest with you I don’t see the point because at the end of the day people do what they do, and most importantly I do it on a positive side of things where I help people to achieve to where they want to be. Help them to build their confidence up and be with them one step of the way. Knowing that they can refer back to my Hustle and Bustle Advice of Blogging when they need to as the advice is there for them when ever they need it.
Yeah I have confidence issues I think my work is rather shocking but each day I reach over the 20 make each day some days I reach over 30 mark of views. That to me is my proudest moments of views I get; even bonuses that I get at least up to nearly 10 a day nearly of likes than I use to get in the past, it’s just the time, practice, knowing what your niche is and how you feel comfortable about yourself in the world of blogging. I’ll give you my first 6 tips of how I manage to grow my blog post in 2 years and 3 months from November 2015-present. I will revisit this blog over the next year or so if someone who’s really clever in remembering tell me in the next year or so. Thank you hehe.
6 tips to be able to grow your blog post
- Create 1-3 blogs over the cause of the week to begin with
- Keep a record of views, visitors, likes and comments etc if your on WordPress this is good because it gives you everything everyday. I use blog planner sheets that’s been created by My May Sunshine mostly use the Social Planner and I write the dates down one side or across the top depending how I do it. I’ll give you two examples for views, visitors, likes and comments at the top and date down the side so I know that I can continue the same page for 20 Days before adding another page to the data collection. Then with the my blog post I make sure that I write the categories down the side, date of the month that I’m doing so I know that I know that I’ve started a new month for the blogs and along the top I use everyday dates as much as I can before the next page is added. I do this with every section for the WordPress has in the everyday part section like refers/ social media, countries and I keep a tally of how many I’ve posted that day and write down the post that I have posted just as a keep sake so I know what I posted and what date I wrote on a plan piece of paper. You’ll find the link here to have a look. http://www.mymaysunshine.com/2013/02/blog-planner-printables-part-1.html
- Work out what works and what doesn’t work. It’s okay your just finding your feet of what niche that you want to write and that’s goes inside with the records that you’ve been kept because you know what works and what didn’t.
- Showing that your making process by letting people know your trying your hardest; at the end of the day it’s just a hobby it’s not got to magically happen over night, trust me I have bad days and I don’t want to write so I don’t bother for a few days that’s even I’m stuck.
- Sometimes rambling blogs like for example my Everyday Online Diary Entries that are Story Based has kicked of dramatically over the past few weeks because I wasn’t too sure what I was doing. Yet everyone seems to be coming back for more each day and I know my regulars as well where they like the blogs.
- I always added a few other categories some have different types that’s not story based just because it keeps my readers something else to read at the time and on the day.
So that’s my hot 6 tips because I was actually struggling to think of having 10 tips. All I can say is keep trying no matter how much you struggle to write or find ideas sometimes it’s good to take time off now and then just don’t leave it too long. Good luck.
For months I’ve been trying to decide how to keep this blog running and raise money at the same time; until it happens to be on a snowy day that I manage to work around the idea to which I read someone’s blog, that convince me to do the same but use it on a base line of donating 50% off the profit that I make from it to two charities.
Obviously it’s up to you guys if you want to donate money towards the charities that I have put up in my top box of where the money is going. Knowing that this blog will still be running for with what ever is left each month from the money that’s been sent to the two charities.
Every so often I’ll add a donation button on a blog post that seems fitting at the time but it probably be most likely to be on my Hustle and Bustle Advice of Blogging each reach because it’s more suited to be on here than any other blog post. It’s just a thought at the moment but you can find it in the top box with other pages under payment – 50% of the money will go towards the charities.
I hope you guys will help me raise the money for the two charities to help get their voices be heard as they are the ones suffering in silences get forgotten about at the end of the day. They still get ignored by the public because they seem different one charity s that they were born with the conditions that they have and the second charity is that they gave their lives to save ours and our country, let their voices be heard and let the public accept them for who they are.
Sometimes you think what’s the point of me writing because everyone seems to not like my blog work or anything; what’s the point of carrying on? What’s the point of doing this? What am I doing wrong? Don’t panic I have those days I can tell you that right now even with the whole I think my blogs are rubbish and etc. It’s all okay to be invisible at the best of times but you just have to sit tight and work through it. Even if you get reviews that are between 20/30 or below it’s still good that’s your good that’s a stable amount yeah you think your still invisible.
At the best of times you get something out of the blue a massive big spikes of views and visitors you then get the whole non-invisible everyone know who you are. That’s when you know that you have written like good and people are interested in your work. The fun fact is that just don’t give up on writing just carry on; take a break if you get stuck because you are allowed to it’s not against the law if you get stuck, and you always have your other blogs to fill you in whilst your working on your new niche.
True writers like J.K.Rowling she became invisible because publishers at the time declined her first Harry Potter book so many times but she never gave up; until her current publisher took a gamble, and now look at her a multi-millionaire author who still continues to write stories and experimenting new things as well. Now the publishers that declined her novel writing are kicking themselves years later for not believing in her or her stories. Just believe in yourselves and your work it will take time. Just keep knocking them dead with your work.